Sunday, January 9, 2011

Complicated Computer!

I am simplifying online. It takes forever to get through emails. Flylady has already gone. Step one is completed. Now you know all that junk mail that you have to delete everyday. Mine was excessive. So right now, instead of deleting it, I am finding the link to unsubscribe. I unsubscribed from several today...I'm sure there will be more tomorrow. It will take a little extra time for a few days here but in the end, will save me loads of screen time (I would think). If they aren't there, I don't have to worry about them or take the time to delete them. The important emails from real people will be easier to find and enjoy. I also set my facebook account that I get NO emails about ANYTHING! NONE! I get tired of reading everything twice. And it wastes time.

That was my step for today. I could do that much on a busy busy Sunday! Feels good to clean out that inbox!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats a great Idea...Ugh facebook sends so much stuff I recently changed my email on google to get away from the junk ~Happy email cleaner upping :) ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete