Monday, November 22, 2010

Week of Meals for Nov 22-26

What a weird week we have this week with Thanksgiving. Family is visiting and I, honestly, am not sure what "the plan" is for the week.

So, this meal plan is going to be seriously lacking, in both meals and plans.

Tonight we are eating ham n beans. (I know this because it is already in the crock pot)
Thursday we are overeating turkey, mashed potatoes, noodles, stuffing, corn, rolls, etc etc etc etc.

Other than that I really have no idea what the week holds. It is going to be a shoot from the hip kinda week and although I really prefer knowing what is coming...flexibility is an important part of life so I am going to embrace it.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving...enjoy the time with family and friends and remember all the things we have to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment