Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekly Menu starting Nov 7

So I go grocery shopping on the 15th (or around it) each month. Last month I apparently decided everyone in this house needed to be on a diet...and we are running low. So I am going to have to be creative for meals this week. Actually, supper won't be too bad. But I am scraping the bottom of the barrel for lunches and breakfast...literally - there will be repeats! Oh the shame!

So for breakfast this week we will be having,
oatmeal
Grandma Cessna's oatmeal (oatmeal and grape nuts mixed and cooked with a little brown sugar)
Flyin' eggs (poached or microwaved eggs served on a toasted rice cake)
more oatmeal
And muffins

Lunches will be:
leftovers
sausage, cheese, and crackers with fruit
Quesadillas (can ANYONE tell me how to spell that?) with Texas caviar
tuna burgers
(on Thursday they will be eating at a friends house)
more leftovers.

For Supper we will not do so badly-
Sunday - small group Bible study with snacks - SCORE!
Monday- Spaghetti
Tuesday - we get together with friends and haven't planned anything yet.
Wednesday - leftover veg, beef soup that is in the freezer
Thursday - crock pot BBQ with baked beans
Friday- going grocery shopping and will eat out - boys will eat with my parents
Saturday- roasted turkey, potatoes (we are having our first round of Thanksgiving dinner just for fun!)

In the next week, I will be laying out my menu for Nov 15- Dec 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment