Thursday, March 3, 2011

LIttle Lasagnas


I made this recipe yesterday for lunch out of my own little head. It isn't very creative but it was good and the kids liked it so I thought I would share....

1/2 packed egg roll wrappers
1 jar pizza sauce
1 lb ground beef
onion and garlic powder
mozzarella cheese


Heat oven to 350. Brown ground beef in skillet. Add about 1/2-1 teaspoon onion powder and 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder to almost done meat (I just dumped some in). Pour pizza sauce over meat and stir and heat through.

Grease a muffin tin and cut egg roll wrappers into quarters. Layer wrapper, scoop of meat mixture, and some cheese, repeating 3 times and ending with cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until heat through and cheese is melted.

It was a hit at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment