Monday, March 14, 2011

My House Menu!

So I said I was going to change up how I plan my monthly menu so I don't have to do it every month...that just seemed silly since we eat the same things over and over again. So I divided them into the categories and print it out and slid it in a page protector so I can check things off during them month with a dry erase marker. Now I can work from the same list each month. This is what is on my list.

CASSEROLES
tuna casserole
chicken n biscuits
shepherds pie
little lasagnas

DEER/BEEF
meatloaf
tenderloin
roast

BREAKFAST FOR SUPPER
french toast
pancakes
eggs your way
Biscuits n gravy

CHICKEN & FISH
Chicken n noodles
fried fish
tuna burgers
baked fish

FAST & FINGER FOODS
corn dogs
noah's ark meal (cheese, crackers, fresh fruit, veggies_
Sausage Supper -Noah's Ark meal + summer sausage
Movie Night/Toothpick meal (popcorn, cheese cubes, grapes, -anything that can be eaten with a toothpick)

IN THE CROCKPOT
Chicken Lickin
Beef Stew

ON THE GRILL
hot dogs
black bean burgers
burgers (pork or deer)
Rotisserie Chicken
Grilled pizza
Pork chops

ETHNIC MEALS
tacos
Swedish Meatballs
Cornish Pasties
Pizza
Egg rolls

SOUPS
carcass soup (explanation later)
chili
ham n beans
salsa black bean soup
potato soup
corn chowder
minestrone
Pasta e fagioli
Lentil soup

That is my standard for a months worth of meals...of course, right now I have a turkey in the freezer so I'll be cooking that up soon. And my weekly meals don't have to be limited to this but I have a jumping off point. :) And I won't have to create that jumping off point over and over and over and over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. goodness u r that organized ok...hymmm thinkin i need to follow suit
    they all scrumpteous

    ReplyDelete